For all companies
In 2006, we began to support the career paths of postdoctoral fellows (postdocs) and students in the latter stages of their doctorates with Career Path Support in the Non-research Field for Individuals holding Doctorates, a career path diversification and promotion project for HR in science and technology from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. In 2009, the project was selected by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology, Young Researcher Development for Creation and Innovation Social Action Young People's HR Development Program and the Business capacity Development Center, Division of Human Resource Development was inaugurated at Nagoya University.
Employ people who have acquired doctorates at your company and make good use of them as a force to strengthen business so that you don't lose out to other companies in the same field.
We may have a negative image of these people due to their age and lack of experience in company culture but their creative thinking skills are first class. Some of the same training as new graduates is required after they enter the company but as soon as they have understood the corporate philosophy, culture and code, etc., they come into their own and exhibit their incredible talents.
(email@example.com). A member of the teaching staff will contact you and explain the program and confirm the Job Offer form contents with you.
- ●employ the candidate in a full-time position
- ●take advantage of the long-term internship system
1. Job types in which people who have acquired doctorates have been employed
- Large companies (R&D, intellectual property, international academic sales, start-ups)
- Small- and medium-sized / venture companies (legal, academic sales, R&D)
- University staff (includes academic-industry collaboration)
- National/independent administrative agency research institution researchers (including postdoc)
- High school teachers/ education related/teaching staff with doctorates
- Museums, science museums
- Think tanks, consulting companies
- Patent offices
- Newspapers, publishers
- Civil servants
- Insurance companies
2. The long-term internship program
This is a program in which companies and universities communicate, cooperate and develop human resources. Use this as a first step in utilizing highly-specialized people who have acquired doctorates as an adaptable strategic potential.
Long-term internship features
A confidentiality agreement is made according to the contents of the program in which the researcher is involved during the internship. Please ask your teaching staff contact person if necessary.
3. Business training program
This center implements a business training program. Training is conducted from the point of view of the company that will receive the graduate or postdoc to include such things as the concept of work and current industry information that the company wants the future employee to know and learn before starting their job. We would appreciate your cooperation.
●E-mail inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org